Senior Analyst of Management Systems
ASAP Global invites a specialist for the regular position of Contract and IT service Analyst (Senior Analyst of Management Systems) under contract to the business office in Seattle (USA). The company provides technological leadership, engineering tasks for scalable and sustainable solutions.
Salary: 25-30 USD per hour.
- Work on a contact team in Seattle;
- Reporting to the manager for IT contracts;
- Guidance and support of internal team and external customers;
- Development and implementation of the processes for procurement requests, development and monitoring of day-to-day operations performance, purchase orders processing, interaction with customers and suppliers, continued work with lenders and assistance in procurement process.
Development and implementation of the processes for IT procurement requests;
- Processing and execution of procurement requests;
- Performing statistical and analytic functions;
- Monitoring current IT market trends, new IT products and services. Make a search and recommend cost reduction and optimize other performance indicators;
- Participating in implementation of IT contract improving;
- Performing other duties comparable to the position of Senior Analyst of Management Systems.
Skills and background:
- Bachelor degree, similar experience in business or public management, informatics, finance or related sector;
- At least three years of operational background in systems, operations, procedures, research and analysis;
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team of IT professionals;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Self-discipline, attentive to documents;
- Command of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.